The ENGO Blister Patches Heel Pack contains patches that are specifically designed to provide back of heel protection. Apply heel patches to any shoe including running shoes, cleats and high heels and keep your heels blister-free.
ENGO Patches are:
- Self-adhesive PTFE patches (PTFE is known to exhibit extremely low friction)
- They apply to your shoe, not your skin
- Super-thin: So they won’t change shoe-fit – you won’t even notice they’re there!
- Durable: They won’t wear through for at least 300 miles
- Latex-free: So they won’t irritate your skin
- Cut to any size/shape with scissors
- Made in the US
ENGO Blister Patches Heel Pack patches are perfect for:
- Preventing blisters behind your heel
- Breaking in new shoes
- Long hikes and walking holidays
- Anyone prone to back-of-heel blisters
- Haglund’s deformity (pump bump)
- Fixing holes and worn heel linings in your shoe
Your heels deserve it. Get the ENGO Heel Pack and enjoy the friction-free feeling! Watch the video below for a demonstration of how to apply heel patches.